Terms and Conditions
Checklist for students re:Covid.
1.Please come to class only if you are feeling fit and well . If you have suffered from Covid check with your doctor first
2. If you have been ill, be gentle with yourself and listen to your body. If something does not feel right then just stop, take a breath and join back in when you are feeling better.
3. The breathing practices I will introduce you to in class are designed to expand and strengthen your lungs and again we never strain our breath, if feels good continue , otherwise stop return to normal breathing and join back in when you feel you can .
4.You are responsible for your own body be guided by it.
To be a participant in any of the yoga classes, workshops, and online live classes or events that are hosted by Marella Fyffe Yoga it is necessary to store certain information both digitally and on paper . This includes name, email address, phone number, basic health information, payment information, and the details of the service or product that you are buying.
Why this Information is needed?
- For signing up to events and workshops
For last minute class update information i.e class cancellation.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- For emergency contact.
- For internal record keeping
- For our newsletter updating class schedules etc.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other events which we think you may find interesting .
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, WwhatsApp or messenger.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business and is treated as confidential. Data collected on this form will be kept securely on an online booking system and only viewed by the teacher of the service you have booked .
By signing this form you agree to your email or mobile phone number being used by Marella Fyffe Yoga to inform you of class changes and service updates relating directly to the service you have booked either by the online booking system or other in other ways. For service updates and new services that may be of interest to you. I use a secure permission based email system either MailChimp and/or Google.
I consent to my personal details being added to the On Line Booking System . This is to enable Marella Fyffe Yoga to process my bookings and keep a central secure record of my details.
I hereby agree to the following
1. That I am participating in the Yoga classes or any other exercise programmes offered by Marella Fyffe (or an any other teacher at The Bamboo Loft Yoga Studio) during which I will receive information and instructions about yoga, physical exercise or health. I recognise that exercise requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition, which would prevent my full participation in these yoga classes, health programmes or workshops.I understand that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the yoga classes, health programs or workshops offered by Marella Fyffe or any instructor at The Bamboo Loft Yoga Studio if I have any doubts about my physical fitness or medical condition.
3. If I am pregnant I understand that I participate fully at my own risk and that of my unborn child/children and that it is my responsibility to tell Marella Fyffe or any teacher at the Bamboo loft prior to taking yoga classes.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, health programmes or workshops, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the programmes offered by Marella Fyffe or an instructor at The Bamboo Loft Yoga Studio.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, health programmes or workshops, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Marella Fyffe or any instructor at The Bamboo Loft Yoga Studio for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in these programmes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your yoga questions answered
Sign up for my
Get the Latest
Tips & News
Sign up for my monthly newsletter to receive latest news, class information and unique yoga tips!