All classes are now live classes at the Bamboo Loft
and also available on Zoom .
This Covid-information for users of the Bamboo Loft
(Please read carefully if you are coming to yoga classes at the studio)
From Monday 21st Feb 2022
- It is no longer a requirement to wear a mask when entering the building.If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask please feel welcome to do so. Your teachers will not be wearing masks.
- Arrive at the Bamboo Loft dressed ready for class
- Feel free to use your own equipment or that of the Bamboo Loft
- Parking – Please use the upper yard for parking. Enter the building from the Lane end of the building (over the bridge)
- Use hand sanitiser at the entrance to the building situated on the table outside the door and the table inside the door.
- Shoes should be taken off and left on the shoe rack inside the door of Bamboo Loft.
- Try to have 1 meter distance between mats & at the end of the class, please spray and wipe the area on the floor under your mat.
- If you are using mats, belts or blocks from the Bamboo Loft these must be thoroughly cleaned also.
- Spray and paper towels will be available in the Bamboo Loft
- The toilets are downstairs and may be accessed by going back outside over the bridge and around to the lower entrance doors to the Mandala studio or the Conservatory.
- Please use the hand sanitisers in the toilet.
- Infection – Please do not come to class if you have tested positive have symptoms or have been in close contact with anyone who has.
- Track and Trace – I will need to keep contact details of all class participants for 21 days for the NHS in case of any infection – you will be asked for these details on the website site when you book for your block of classes.